Field Operator Trainee
Posted: Feb 23, 2018
Beginning Monday, February 26, 2018, Riviera Utilities will begin taking applications to fill a job vacancy for Field Operator Trainee. The qualifications for this position are:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must prepare for and strive to achieve a Grade IC Wastewater Certification for collection systems and a Grade I Water Distribution Certifications after one year experience as a Trainee.
- Must apply for an Apprentice Plumber Certification.
- Must prepare for and strive to receive training for Work Zone Traffic Control, Competent Person Fall Protection & Rescue, Confined Space Training and the 10 hour OSHA Training related to Construction with a focus on Personal Protective Equipment, Fall Protection, Job Site Hazards and OSHA Inspection Procedures.
- If 21 years of age or older, applicant must obtain a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within 1 year after the date of hiring. If less than 21 years of age, applicant must have a valid driver’s license and, within 1 year after becoming 21 years of age, applicant must obtain a valid CDL.
Applications will be accepted for this open position through Friday, March 9, 2018. Interested individuals should go to our website at www.rivierautilities.com to review the Job Description for this opening, click on the Application link, complete the application, and submit it by the deadline.
In Compliance with the Alabama Immigration Law, Riviera Utilities participates in the Federal E-Verify Identification Program.