Riviera Utilities commends the hardworking men and women who help ensure that tap water is “There When You Need It!”
Riviera Utilities recognizes the vital role tap water plays in daily life, the infrastructure that is required to carry it to and from homes and businesses, and the important work of our water professionals.
Reliable water service used for hygiene, hydration and cooking is critical to our health and safety.
Riviera Utilities continues to provide quality water service and encourages everyone to be actively aware of their personal daily usage of tap water.
A few helpful tips to save water around the house are:
- Fix any leaks around you home
- Water your lawn sparingly
- Take a shower instead of a bath
- Turn off the shower when you’re lathering
- Turn off the sink while brushing your teeth or shaving
- Don’t use your toilet as a garbage can
- Run your dishwasher only when it is full
- Wash only full loads of laundry
- Install low flow aerators and showerheads.
Contact: Miles McDaniel
Tel: (251) 970-4130