Riviera Utilities considers the safety of our customers and employees of the utmost importance. As we navigate these uncertain times, we want to assure you that we will provide reliable service to our customers. RU’s office lobbies are closed to the public until further notice. The drive-thru lanes will remain open and representatives are available to answer phone calls Monday – Friday. Customers can also email us at email@example.com. Effective March 24, Riviera Utilities will limit daily work activities. During this time, Riviera will continue installing new services and working with customers to ensure needs are met. Also, crews will remain available 24 hours to handle all emergencies.
In an effort to comply with the Governor’s directive of social distancing, our lobbies will be closed until further notice. Customers can pay their bills and interact with us over the phone or online in addition to:
- Pay at the drive up window.
- Pay online at www.rivierautilities.com
- Pay by phone by calling 251-943-5001 in Foley and 251-626-5000 in Daphne.
- Pay through your bank.
- Drop your payment off in the drop box at either of our offices.
- Mail your payment with the envelope provided with your bill or to P.O. Box 2050, Foley, AL 36536.
All of these options allow us to stay in contact without being in close physical proximity.
Management at Riviera is meeting regularly to stay abreast of changes and information regarding COVID-19. Our focus is the safety and welfare of our employees and their families, while at the same time providing you with reliable and dependable utility services. We hope that in some small way, this eases some stress related to this national pandemic.
- To make a change to an account, to establish a new utility service, for questions about a bill, or other questions about service, please call 251-943-5001 (Foley) or 251-626-5000 (Daphne).
- For Construction/Engineering questions, visit our website or call 251-943-5001.
- For power outages or service issues, call 251-943-4999 (Foley) or 251-625-4999 (Daphne).
Riviera Utilities will announce via news and social media when regular hours are resumed, as well as other important information and changes.